95 Struck Court, Cambridge, N1R 8L2, CA
Greentec is designated an essential business, so we are open for business and we continue to provide our Pick-up and secure destruction services to customers in Ontario for the disposal of information and electronic devices. Greentec provides these services to critical industries such as Healthcare, Food Distribution, Manufacturing and Utilities. We also supply the resources industry with important materials for the production of metals including gold, aluminum, copper and steel.
Greentec is closely monitoring Government updates regarding the COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) pandemic so that we stay informed and ensure that our health and safety measures are up to date to protect our community. The health and safety of our employees and community continues to be our top priority. To protect the health and safety of our employees and customers, we have made the following changes to the way we operate:
• We have suspended all Public Drop Off of e-waste to safeguard employees, visitors and contractors;
• We are asking all Employees not feeling well to stay home and consult with their doctor and communicate with us;
• Employees who have traveled out of Country or have had family members who have done so, and/or who have been in proximity to anyone suspected of having or confirmed with having the virus within the last 14 days, are required to self-isolate at home for the next 14 days;
• We are not allowing any visitors to enter our facility in Cambridge, Ontario;
• We continue to share best practices including physical distancing, hand washing and to avoid touching your face in the workplace and at home;
• We are providing all employees with personal protective equipment and reputable websites to monitor the situation as it continues to evolve;
• Our drivers are background checked and have been equipped with personal protective equipment
• We are ensuring that all shipments of materials entering and leaving Greentec have been in quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours;
• We have implemented our Business Continuity Plan, to allow office employees to work from home.
• To our Customers – Since our drivers and third party carriers may be entering your facilities, we ask you to please contact us as soon as possible if you have a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, so we can take appropriate actions to protect our employees and contractors to control the spread of the virus.
Please send this information to our Client Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org